New Century Publications (NCP), a New Delhi based publishing house was established in 1999, specializing in the publication of books on economics, commerce, management, politics, foreign affairs, women studies and environmental issues.
It particularly focuses on developments in the Indian economy, one of worlds fastest growing economies. Titles on various facets of the Indian economy, authored by distinguished scholars on the subject, are available.
With over 475 books to its credit, over the years, NCP has carved a niche for itself in the Indian publishing industry through the contributions and patronage of a galaxy of distinguished authors in India and abroad. Besides, it has its own dedicated team of researchers and editors.
Having a marketing network of distributors and booksellers pan India and distributors in North America and Continental Europe, NCP books are available and accessible in a majority of cities in India and globally.
New Century Publications has tied up with various prestigious organizations, institutions, universities and NGOs for the co-publishing ventures and the projects have already been executed/are underway. To name a few,
and a few more...
- Population Council, New York (A United Nations Body)
- Centre for New Perspectives, New Delhi
- Voluntary Organisation in the Interest of Consumer Education (VOICE), New Delhi
- Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur
- Institute of Public Enterprise (IPE), Hyderabad
- University of Kerala, Thiruvananthapuram
- School of International Studies, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi
- Kunjali Marakkar Centre for West Asian Studies, University of Calicut, Kerala
- Women Studies and Development Centre (WSDC), University of Delhi, Delhi
- Kakatiya University, Warangal , Andhra Pradesh
- UNESCO Madanjeet Singh Institute of South Asia Regional Co-operation (UMISARC), Pondicherry University
- Aligarh Muslim University (AMU), Aligarh
- Indian Tax Foundation (ITF), New Delhi
- Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati
- Punjab College of Technical Education, Ludhiana, Punjab
- University of Kashmir, Srinagar
- Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University, Delhi
- Utkal University, Bhubaneshwar
- The M.S. University of Baroda, Vadodara
- Institute of Parliamentary Affairs, Government of Kerala
- The Gandhigram Rural Institute, Gandhigram
- M.G. University, Kottayam
- Jamia Millia Islamia, New Delhi
Conscious of its social responsibility, NCP has provided, and vows to provide, platform to a cross-section of budding scholars from all parts of India and abroad.
www.newcenturypublications.com will help you find more about New Century as a publisher.